Monday 3 November 2014

A dream

I came to see you in a big city with tall structures. You took me up to high places where I experienced moments of fear. We awkwardly held hands, awkwardly reconnecting. You lead me, guiding me through the realm of the dreamer. 
It was late, as we parted I was informed that you had become a robot and with that transformation had wiped out your feeling memory like a computer. It felt like a death and a birth. A clean slate, although I could sense remnants of our previous life together rattling around in my own psyche. Our / My yearning. Our / My longing. 
You reflect back at me a part of myself that I have lost. The dreamer.  I am sad. I yearn for it.
I experience it in small ways in my new life. 

In the dream I tried to share this experience with a fellow dreamer but he didn't quite understand. I felt unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment